Hver er munurinn á samgestgjafa og gestgjafateymi?
There are two ways to get extra support hosting on Airbnb: hosting teams and co-hosts.
A hosting team usually manages a listing owner’s place, their guests, and their online listing. It may be a business or team of people that you have a legal contract with.
A co-host is often a friend or family member acting alone.
To help you choose, here are the differences between co-hosts and hosting teams:
Roles as a primary host
- Co-hosts can be assigned to appear as the primary host by the listing owner, who is the primary host by default. In this case, guests are shown the co-host’s profile on the listing page.
- A hosting team won’t appear as the primary host; in this case, the listing owner is shown as the primary host.
Accessing transaction history
- Co-hosts don’t have access to the transaction history at any time.
- A hosting team will have access to the entire transaction history for the listing.
- Co-hosts need to be invited one at a time, but you can have more than one. They will all be able to perform the same actions.
- All hosting team members with certain permissions will have access to manage your listing after you invite one person from a hosting team.
Greinar um tengt efni
- GestgjafiSamgestgjafar: KynningSamgestgjafar aðstoða eigendur við að sjá um gistiaðstöðu þeirra og gesti. Yfirleitt er um að ræða fjölskyldumeðlim, nágranna, áreiðanlegan …
- GestgjafiHeimildir gestgjafateymisTeymi geta séð saman um skráningar á Airbnb. Eigandi teymisaðgangsins ræður því hver gengur í teymið og hvaða tól og eiginleika viðkomandi g…
- GestgjafiGestgjafateymi: KynningGestgjafateymi gæti átt við um fyrirtæki eða teymi fólks sem hefur umsjón með langtíma- eða skammtímaútleigu fyrir hönd eiganda eða leigjand…