Stökkva beint að efni
Museum

Altemberger House -Sibiu History Museum

1 íbúi mælir með ·

Ábendingar heimamanna

Naomi
Naomi
January 26, 2016
Passionate about History? or just curious? go at this museum

Gististaðir í nágrenninu

Heimafólk mælir einnig með

Establishment
“The Council Tower of Sibiu (Romanian: Turnul Sfatului, German: Hermannstädter Ratsturm) is a tower situated between the two main squares of Sibiu, the Great Square (Piața Mare) and the Small Square (Piața Mică). It was built in the 12th century, but was also rebuilt multiple times, with its architecture getting changed. In the course of history, the tower played different roles, being used, among others, as a wheat storage or as an observation point in case of fire. Nowadays, it is used for exhibitions. The Council Tower is considered the most iconic building of Sibiu, which was the European Capital of Culture in 2007. Being the city's symbol, it is often found on Sibiu souvenirs or any kind of advertisement relating to the city.”
  • 14 íbúar mæla með
Pöbb
“You'll love it here. Listen to modern music and enjoy even retro music from the 90's and 80's. ”
  • 10 íbúar mæla með
Museum
“Monday10AM–7PM Tuesday10AM–7PM Wednesday10AM–7PM Thursday10AM–7PM Friday10AM–7PM Saturday10AM–7PM Sunday10AM–7PM”
  • 4 íbúar mæla með
Museum
“The Romanian cultural association ASTRA decided in 1897 to establish a museum of Romanian civilisation as a "shelter for keeping the past". The museum was opened in 1905, under the supervision of Cornel Diaconovici, in what is today the ASTRA Palace in Sibiu, built through a public subscription with the specific purpose of creating a museum. In 1929, in Cluj, an open-air Ethnographic Museum of Transylvania was created, and in 1932 the Village Museum was opened in Bucharest by Dimitrie Gusti.”
  • 25 íbúar mæla með
Listasafn
“The Brukenthal National Museum (Romanian: Muzeul Naţional Brukenthal; German: Brukenthalmuseum) is a museum, erected in the late 18th century in Sibiu, Transylvania, Romania, housed in the palace of Samuel von Brukenthal — who was Habsburg governor of Transylvania and who established its first collections around 1790. The collections were officially opened to the public in 1817, making it the oldest institution of its kind in Romania. It is a complex of six museums, which, without being separate administrative entities, are situated in different locations around the city and have their own distinct cultural programmes.”
  • 20 íbúar mæla með
Staðsetning
2 Strada Mitropoliei
Sibiu, Sibiu
Sími0269 218 143