Stökkva beint að efni
Point of Interest

Belavista Square - Old Town Herceg Novi

2 íbúar mæla með ·

Ábendingar heimamanna

Bojana
Bojana
February 09, 2019
Belavista is the most beautiful square in the Old Town with amazing scenery, lot of restaurants , souvenir shops and most important gift of Belavista Orthodox Church of Saint Mikhail Archangel.
Diana
Diana
May 21, 2018
fresh meet , fish , vegetables and fruit you can bay on local outdoor market. Open from 06-07 in the morning and closing in afternoon.

Gististaðir í nágrenninu

Heimafólk mælir einnig með

Veitingahús
“The most beautiful place in Herceg Novi. It has a very good location in the administrative city center, at the same time, it is next to the historical Old Town and just above the sea. The service is fine, food and drink offer too...”
  • 13 íbúar mæla með
Listagallerí
“On December 15th 1966, after closing of The Art School in Herceg-Novi, the Art Gallery was established under the protection of Soldier Union (from the second world war), by artists and well - intentioned citizens. The Gallery was named after Josip Bepo Benkovic, the artist from Herceg Novi, who was executed on Banjica in 1943. The Gallery became the meeting center of artistic life in Herceg Novi, where were organized individual and group presentations of Yugoslav and foreigner Artists. After the decision of Community Parliament of Herceg Novi, from 5. 4. 1967. the Gallery has been performing within the Regional Museum as an individual section. The first Herceg-Novi` winter salon was organized in 1967and was of the local character, but soon it became Yugoslav review with specialised selectors. Up to now, about 1150 artists took a part in 33 salons. To the relevant artists from Yugoslavia (ex SFR Yugoslavia and actual SR Yugoslavia) were assigned 109 awards. ”
  • 2 íbúar mæla með
Bar
“Beautifull bar in the old town near the port Skver . This is for younger guests who like alternative music.”
  • 2 íbúar mæla með
Premise
“The clock tower was bulit in 1667 by order of Sultan Mahmud. During Turkish rule, this was the main city gate. In the passage through the Clock Tower, there is a sculpture of the Mother of God called "The Black Virgin", because it is made of burnt wood, and she commemorates the founder Tvrtko I Kotromanić, made in the form of a bas-relief by Afran Hozić, from Sarajevo. Only in 1995 the old town clock on this tower was replaced by a new one - an electric one, donated by Zemun, a twin city of Herceg Novi. The clock tower is one of the symbols of the city.”
  • 2 íbúar mæla með
Establishment
“Luka Skver is located in the walking zone between Herceg Novi and Igalo, this is pier for the smaller and bigger boats also Water polo court is also located in the same area. The whole area is mixed with old and new styles surrounded by local restaurants and cafe bars, whole area is good to be visited during the night as well as the day time, also few beaches are around.”
  • 7 íbúar mæla með
Staðsetning
HN, Herceg Novi Municipality