Just look

Oksana
Just look

Достопримечательности

Prague Castle is a castle complex in Prague, Czech Republic, built in the 9th century. It is the official office of the President of the Czech Republic. The castle was a seat of power for kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman emperors, and presidents of Czechoslovakia. The Bohemian Crown Jewels are kept within a hidden room inside it. According to the Guinness Book of Records, Prague Castle is the largest ancient castle in the world, occupying an area of almost 70,000 square metres (750,000 square feet), at about 570 metres (1,870 feet) in length and an average of about 130 metres (430 feet) wide. The castle is among the most visited tourist attractions in Prague attracting over 1.8 million visitors annually.
420 íbúar mæla með
Prague Castle
420 íbúar mæla með
Prague Castle is a castle complex in Prague, Czech Republic, built in the 9th century. It is the official office of the President of the Czech Republic. The castle was a seat of power for kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman emperors, and presidents of Czechoslovakia. The Bohemian Crown Jewels are kept within a hidden room inside it. According to the Guinness Book of Records, Prague Castle is the largest ancient castle in the world, occupying an area of almost 70,000 square metres (750,000 square feet), at about 570 metres (1,870 feet) in length and an average of about 130 metres (430 feet) wide. The castle is among the most visited tourist attractions in Prague attracting over 1.8 million visitors annually.
The National Museum (NM) is a Czech museum institution intended to systematically establish, prepare, and publicly exhibit natural scientific and historical collections. It was founded in 1818 by Kašpar Maria Šternberg. Historian František Palacký was also strongly involved in the foundation of the museum. The National Museum houses nearly 14 million items from the areas of natural history, history, arts, music and librarianship, which are located in dozens of museum buildings. The main building of the National Museum has been renovated in 2011-2019, and permanent exhibitions will be there gradually opened from spring 2020.
112 íbúar mæla með
Národní muzeum
112 íbúar mæla með
The National Museum (NM) is a Czech museum institution intended to systematically establish, prepare, and publicly exhibit natural scientific and historical collections. It was founded in 1818 by Kašpar Maria Šternberg. Historian František Palacký was also strongly involved in the foundation of the museum. The National Museum houses nearly 14 million items from the areas of natural history, history, arts, music and librarianship, which are located in dozens of museum buildings. The main building of the National Museum has been renovated in 2011-2019, and permanent exhibitions will be there gradually opened from spring 2020.
The Basilica of St Peter and St Paul is a neo-Gothic church in Vyšehrad fortress in Prague, Czech Republic. Founded in 1070-1080 by the Czech King Vratislav II, the Romanesque basilica suffered a fire in the year 1249 and has been rebuilt in Gothic and later in neo-Gothic style. The basilica features an impressive stone mosaic above its entry, and its twin 58 m towers can be seen atop a hill to the south from along the Vltava River in central Prague. Behind the church is located large park and Vyšehrad cemetery, the final resting place of many famous Czechs, including author Karel Čapek and composer Antonín Dvorák. In 2003 the church was elevated to basilica by Pope John Paul II.
7 íbúar mæla með
Saint Peter and Paul Basilica
7 íbúar mæla með
The Basilica of St Peter and St Paul is a neo-Gothic church in Vyšehrad fortress in Prague, Czech Republic. Founded in 1070-1080 by the Czech King Vratislav II, the Romanesque basilica suffered a fire in the year 1249 and has been rebuilt in Gothic and later in neo-Gothic style. The basilica features an impressive stone mosaic above its entry, and its twin 58 m towers can be seen atop a hill to the south from along the Vltava River in central Prague. Behind the church is located large park and Vyšehrad cemetery, the final resting place of many famous Czechs, including author Karel Čapek and composer Antonín Dvorák. In 2003 the church was elevated to basilica by Pope John Paul II.
Charles Bridge is a medieval stone arch bridge that crosses the Vltava (Moldau) river in Prague, Czech Republic. Its construction started in 1357 under the auspices of King Charles IV, and finished in the early 15th century. The bridge replaced the old Judith Bridge built 1158–1172 that had been badly damaged by a flood in 1342. This new bridge was originally called Stone Bridge (Kamenný most) or Prague Bridge (Pražský most), but has been referred to as "Charles Bridge" since 1870. As the only means of crossing the river Vltava until 1841, Charles Bridge was the most important connection between Prague Castle and the city's Old Town and adjacent areas. This land connection made Prague important as a trade route between Eastern and Western Europe. A UNESCO World Heritage site, the bridge is 516 metres (1,693 ft) long and nearly 10 metres (33 ft) wide, following the example of the Stone Bridge in Regensburg, it was built as a bow bridge with 16 arches shielded by ice guards. It is protected by three bridge towers, two on the Lesser Quarter side (including the Malá Strana Bridge Tower) and one on the Old Town side, the Old Town Bridge Tower. The bridge is decorated by a continuous alley of 30 statues and statuaries, most of them baroque-style, originally erected around 1700, but now all have been replaced by replicas.
57 íbúar mæla með
Charles Bridge
57 íbúar mæla með
Charles Bridge is a medieval stone arch bridge that crosses the Vltava (Moldau) river in Prague, Czech Republic. Its construction started in 1357 under the auspices of King Charles IV, and finished in the early 15th century. The bridge replaced the old Judith Bridge built 1158–1172 that had been badly damaged by a flood in 1342. This new bridge was originally called Stone Bridge (Kamenný most) or Prague Bridge (Pražský most), but has been referred to as "Charles Bridge" since 1870. As the only means of crossing the river Vltava until 1841, Charles Bridge was the most important connection between Prague Castle and the city's Old Town and adjacent areas. This land connection made Prague important as a trade route between Eastern and Western Europe. A UNESCO World Heritage site, the bridge is 516 metres (1,693 ft) long and nearly 10 metres (33 ft) wide, following the example of the Stone Bridge in Regensburg, it was built as a bow bridge with 16 arches shielded by ice guards. It is protected by three bridge towers, two on the Lesser Quarter side (including the Malá Strana Bridge Tower) and one on the Old Town side, the Old Town Bridge Tower. The bridge is decorated by a continuous alley of 30 statues and statuaries, most of them baroque-style, originally erected around 1700, but now all have been replaced by replicas.
70 íbúar mæla með
Franciscan Gardens
70 íbúar mæla með
The Žižkov Television Tower is a unique transmitter tower built in Prague between 1985 and 1992. Designed by the architect Václav Aulický and the structural engineer Jiří Kozák, it stands high above the city's traditional skyline from its position on top of a hill in the district of Žižkov, from which it takes its name. The tower is an example of high-tech architecture.
254 íbúar mæla með
Žižkov Television Tower
1 Mahlerovy sady
254 íbúar mæla með
The Žižkov Television Tower is a unique transmitter tower built in Prague between 1985 and 1992. Designed by the architect Václav Aulický and the structural engineer Jiří Kozák, it stands high above the city's traditional skyline from its position on top of a hill in the district of Žižkov, from which it takes its name. The tower is an example of high-tech architecture.
The Sedlec Ossuary is a small Roman Catholic chapel, located beneath the Cemetery Church of All Saints, part of the former Sedlec Abbey in Sedlec, a suburb of Kutná Hora in the Czech Republic. The ossuary is estimated to contain the skeletons of between 40,000 and 70,000 people, whose bones have, in many cases, been artistically arranged to form decorations and furnishings for the chapel. The ossuary is among the most visited tourist attractions of the Czech Republic, attracting over 200,000 visitors annually. Four enormous bell-shaped mounds occupy the corners of the chapel. An enormous chandelier of bones, which contains at least one of every bone in the human body, hangs from the center of the nave with garlands of skulls draping the vault. Other works include piers and monstrances flanking the altar, a coat of arms of the House of Schwarzenberg, and the signature of František Rint, also executed in bone, on the wall near the entrance. Along with Sedlec Abbey and the rest of the Kutná Hora city centre, it was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1995, because of its unique Baroque architecture.
6 íbúar mæla með
Sedlec Ossuary
6 íbúar mæla með
The Sedlec Ossuary is a small Roman Catholic chapel, located beneath the Cemetery Church of All Saints, part of the former Sedlec Abbey in Sedlec, a suburb of Kutná Hora in the Czech Republic. The ossuary is estimated to contain the skeletons of between 40,000 and 70,000 people, whose bones have, in many cases, been artistically arranged to form decorations and furnishings for the chapel. The ossuary is among the most visited tourist attractions of the Czech Republic, attracting over 200,000 visitors annually. Four enormous bell-shaped mounds occupy the corners of the chapel. An enormous chandelier of bones, which contains at least one of every bone in the human body, hangs from the center of the nave with garlands of skulls draping the vault. Other works include piers and monstrances flanking the altar, a coat of arms of the House of Schwarzenberg, and the signature of František Rint, also executed in bone, on the wall near the entrance. Along with Sedlec Abbey and the rest of the Kutná Hora city centre, it was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1995, because of its unique Baroque architecture.
The Church of the Assumption of Our Lady and Saint John the Baptist is a Gothic and Baroque Gothic church north-east of Kutná Hora in the Czech Republic and is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage List together with the Church of St. Barbara and other monuments in Kutná Hora. It is one of the most important Czech Gothic buildings built in the time of the last Přemyslids and also a very important and one of the oldest examples of the Baroque Gothic style (connected with the Czech Baroque architect Jan Blažej Santini-Aichel).
Cathedral of Assumption of Our Lady and St. John the Baptist
The Church of the Assumption of Our Lady and Saint John the Baptist is a Gothic and Baroque Gothic church north-east of Kutná Hora in the Czech Republic and is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage List together with the Church of St. Barbara and other monuments in Kutná Hora. It is one of the most important Czech Gothic buildings built in the time of the last Přemyslids and also a very important and one of the oldest examples of the Baroque Gothic style (connected with the Czech Baroque architect Jan Blažej Santini-Aichel).
Saint Barbara's Church is a Roman Catholic church in Kutná Hora (Bohemia) in the style of a cathedral, and is sometimes referred to as the Cathedral of St Barbara. It is one of the most famous Gothic churches in central Europe and it is a UNESCO world heritage site. St Barbara is the patron saint of miners (among others), which was highly appropriate for a town whose wealth was based entirely upon its silver mines.
St Barbara's Church
Saint Barbara's Church is a Roman Catholic church in Kutná Hora (Bohemia) in the style of a cathedral, and is sometimes referred to as the Cathedral of St Barbara. It is one of the most famous Gothic churches in central Europe and it is a UNESCO world heritage site. St Barbara is the patron saint of miners (among others), which was highly appropriate for a town whose wealth was based entirely upon its silver mines.
The Italian Court used to be rightly known as the “jewel“ in the crown of Czech kings and its appeal and charm persist to this day. Italian Court is the former royal mint and royal palace, a national cultural monument of pan-European significant with a thousand-year history. The original fortified settlement from the late 13th century was converted into a central royal mint in 1300 by King Wenceslas II.
Italian Court
The Italian Court used to be rightly known as the “jewel“ in the crown of Czech kings and its appeal and charm persist to this day. Italian Court is the former royal mint and royal palace, a national cultural monument of pan-European significant with a thousand-year history. The original fortified settlement from the late 13th century was converted into a central royal mint in 1300 by King Wenceslas II.
The Church of Mother of God before Týn (in Czech Kostel Matky Boží před Týnem, also Týnský chrám (Týn Church) or just Týn), often translated as Church of Our Lady before Týn, is a Gothic church and a dominant feature of the Old Town of Prague, Czech Republic. It has been the main church of this part of the city since the 14th century. The church's two towers are 80 m high, and each tower's spire is topped by eight smaller spires in two layers of four.
25 íbúar mæla með
Church of Our Lady before Týn
25 íbúar mæla með
The Church of Mother of God before Týn (in Czech Kostel Matky Boží před Týnem, also Týnský chrám (Týn Church) or just Týn), often translated as Church of Our Lady before Týn, is a Gothic church and a dominant feature of the Old Town of Prague, Czech Republic. It has been the main church of this part of the city since the 14th century. The church's two towers are 80 m high, and each tower's spire is topped by eight smaller spires in two layers of four.
The Prague Astronomical Clock or Prague Orloj is a medieval astronomical clock attached to the Old Town Hall in Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. The clock was first installed in 1410, making it the third-oldest astronomical clock in the world and the oldest clock still operating.
170 íbúar mæla með
Prague Astronomical Clock
1 Staroměstské nám.
170 íbúar mæla með
The Prague Astronomical Clock or Prague Orloj is a medieval astronomical clock attached to the Old Town Hall in Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. The clock was first installed in 1410, making it the third-oldest astronomical clock in the world and the oldest clock still operating.
Sex Machines Museum is a sex museum in Prague, Czech Republic, which has a collection of sex devices. Established in 2002, it is located near the Old Town Square. The official website of the Sex Machines Museum describes itself as "an exposition of mechanical erotic appliances, the purpose of which is to bring pleasure and allow extraordinary and unusual positions during intercourse. It is the only sex museum in the world solely dedicated to sex machines.
6 íbúar mæla með
Sex Machines Museum
476/18 Melantrichova
6 íbúar mæla með
Sex Machines Museum is a sex museum in Prague, Czech Republic, which has a collection of sex devices. Established in 2002, it is located near the Old Town Square. The official website of the Sex Machines Museum describes itself as "an exposition of mechanical erotic appliances, the purpose of which is to bring pleasure and allow extraordinary and unusual positions during intercourse. It is the only sex museum in the world solely dedicated to sex machines.
Museum of Alchemists and Magicians of Old Prague
8 Jánský vršek
The Dancing House, or Fred and Ginger, is the nickname given to the Nationale-Nederlanden building on the Rašínovo nábřeží (Rašín Embankment) in Prague, Czech Republic. It was designed by the Croatian-Czech architect Vlado Milunić in cooperation with Canadian-American architect Frank Gehry on a vacant riverfront plot. The building was designed in 1992. The construction, carried out by BESIX, was completed four years later in 1996. The non-traditional design was controversial at the time because the house stands out among the Baroque, Gothic and Art Nouveau buildings for which Prague is famous. The then Czech president, Václav Havel, who lived next to the site for decades, had avidly supported this project, hoping that the building would become a center of cultural activity. Gehry originally named the house Fred and Ginger (after the dancers Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers – the house resembles a pair of dancers) but this nickname is now rarely used. Gehry himself was later "afraid to import American Hollywood kitsch to Prague", and thus discarded his own idea.
174 íbúar mæla með
Dancing House
6 Jiráskovo nám.
174 íbúar mæla með
The Dancing House, or Fred and Ginger, is the nickname given to the Nationale-Nederlanden building on the Rašínovo nábřeží (Rašín Embankment) in Prague, Czech Republic. It was designed by the Croatian-Czech architect Vlado Milunić in cooperation with Canadian-American architect Frank Gehry on a vacant riverfront plot. The building was designed in 1992. The construction, carried out by BESIX, was completed four years later in 1996. The non-traditional design was controversial at the time because the house stands out among the Baroque, Gothic and Art Nouveau buildings for which Prague is famous. The then Czech president, Václav Havel, who lived next to the site for decades, had avidly supported this project, hoping that the building would become a center of cultural activity. Gehry originally named the house Fred and Ginger (after the dancers Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers – the house resembles a pair of dancers) but this nickname is now rarely used. Gehry himself was later "afraid to import American Hollywood kitsch to Prague", and thus discarded his own idea.
Strahov Monastery is a Premonstratensian abbey founded in 1143 by Jindřich Zdík, Bishop John of Prague, and Vladislaus II, Duke of Bohemia. It is located in Strahov, Prague, Czech Republic.
66 íbúar mæla með
Strahov Monastery
1/132 Strahovské nádvoří
66 íbúar mæla með
Strahov Monastery is a Premonstratensian abbey founded in 1143 by Jindřich Zdík, Bishop John of Prague, and Vladislaus II, Duke of Bohemia. It is located in Strahov, Prague, Czech Republic.
Welcome in the Steel Figure Gallery, the only tourist attraction in the world, where you can find sculptures inspired by characters from cartoons, science fiction movies, politicians, music stars, animals and sculptures inspired by the most expensive hits of the automotive world. Autorobots, Steel Man or the Hunter were made of elements derived from recycling of steel scrap.
Gallery Of Steel Figures
377/13 28. října
Welcome in the Steel Figure Gallery, the only tourist attraction in the world, where you can find sculptures inspired by characters from cartoons, science fiction movies, politicians, music stars, animals and sculptures inspired by the most expensive hits of the automotive world. Autorobots, Steel Man or the Hunter were made of elements derived from recycling of steel scrap.
Vyhlídka Grebovka
2 Havlíčkovy sady
The Metronome is a 75-foot-tall (23 m) functioning metronome in Letná Park, overlooking the Vltava River and the city center of Prague. It was erected in 1991, on the plinth left vacant by the demolition in 1962 of an enormous monument to former Soviet leader Joseph Stalin. The metronome was designed by international artist Vratislav Novak. It may be the largest metronome in the world. Although the metronome is functional, it is not always in operation. A plaque at the base of the Prague metronome reads "In time, all thing pass...'. The site offers a scenic view of the city and is now mostly used as a meeting place for skateboarders and other people.
43 íbúar mæla með
Prague Metronome
43 íbúar mæla með
The Metronome is a 75-foot-tall (23 m) functioning metronome in Letná Park, overlooking the Vltava River and the city center of Prague. It was erected in 1991, on the plinth left vacant by the demolition in 1962 of an enormous monument to former Soviet leader Joseph Stalin. The metronome was designed by international artist Vratislav Novak. It may be the largest metronome in the world. Although the metronome is functional, it is not always in operation. A plaque at the base of the Prague metronome reads "In time, all thing pass...'. The site offers a scenic view of the city and is now mostly used as a meeting place for skateboarders and other people.
The Lennon Wall or John Lennon Wall is a wall in Prague, Czech Republic. Since the 1980s this once typical wall has been filled with John Lennon-inspired graffiti, lyrics from Beatles' songs, and designs relating to local and global causes.
72 íbúar mæla með
Lennon Wall
72 íbúar mæla með
The Lennon Wall or John Lennon Wall is a wall in Prague, Czech Republic. Since the 1980s this once typical wall has been filled with John Lennon-inspired graffiti, lyrics from Beatles' songs, and designs relating to local and global causes.
The Franz Kafka Museum is a museum located in Prague dedicated to the author Franz Kafka. The museum hosts a number of first edition Kafka books as well as displays original letters, diaries and drawings created by Kafka. The museum is characterized as both literary and biographical.
21 íbúar mæla með
Kafka Museum
635/2b Cihelná
21 íbúar mæla með
The Franz Kafka Museum is a museum located in Prague dedicated to the author Franz Kafka. The museum hosts a number of first edition Kafka books as well as displays original letters, diaries and drawings created by Kafka. The museum is characterized as both literary and biographical.
Museum of Alphonse Mucha in Prague (Czech Muchovo muzeum) - the only official museum of Alphonse Mucha.
18 íbúar mæla með
Mucha Museum
890 Panská
18 íbúar mæla með
Museum of Alphonse Mucha in Prague (Czech Muchovo muzeum) - the only official museum of Alphonse Mucha.
Museum Kampa is a modern art gallery in Prague, Czech Republic, showing Central European, and in particular Czech work. The pieces are from the private collection of Meda Mládek, wife of Jan V. Mládek. The museum opened in 2003 and is housed in the Sova's Mills on the eastern bank of the Kampa Island on the River Vltava. There is a large sculpture of a chair by Magdalena Jetelová outside the museum, which is a prominent landmark visible from across the Vltava.
55 íbúar mæla með
Museum Kampa
2 U Sovových mlýnů
55 íbúar mæla með
Museum Kampa is a modern art gallery in Prague, Czech Republic, showing Central European, and in particular Czech work. The pieces are from the private collection of Meda Mládek, wife of Jan V. Mládek. The museum opened in 2003 and is housed in the Sova's Mills on the eastern bank of the Kampa Island on the River Vltava. There is a large sculpture of a chair by Magdalena Jetelová outside the museum, which is a prominent landmark visible from across the Vltava.
Old Town Square or colloquially Staromák is a historic square in the Old Town quarter of Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. It is located between Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge.
29 íbúar mæla með
Old Town Hall
3 Staroměstské nám.
29 íbúar mæla með
Old Town Square or colloquially Staromák is a historic square in the Old Town quarter of Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. It is located between Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge.

Информация о городе

Český Krumlov is a town in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. Its historic centre, centred around the Český Krumlov Castle, has been a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1992 because of its well-preserved Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture.
52 íbúar mæla með
Český Krumlov
52 íbúar mæla með
Český Krumlov is a town in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. Its historic centre, centred around the Český Krumlov Castle, has been a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1992 because of its well-preserved Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture.

Гастрономия

Manifesto is a next-generation food market hall brand, at the intersection of food & beverage, real estate, technology, ​and culture. We create, design and operate food hubs with ghost kitchens admired as stylish places that provide a variety of gastronomic experiences -in-market and online- for people who want to enjoy cool, exciting vibes, culture and high-quality customer experience.
15 íbúar mæla með
MANIFESTO MARKET
15 íbúar mæla með
Manifesto is a next-generation food market hall brand, at the intersection of food & beverage, real estate, technology, ​and culture. We create, design and operate food hubs with ghost kitchens admired as stylish places that provide a variety of gastronomic experiences -in-market and online- for people who want to enjoy cool, exciting vibes, culture and high-quality customer experience.
Czech restaurant
Srdcovka Spálená
99/33 Spálená
Czech restaurant
Customers are served by model trains that deliver beverages to them.Trains (locomotive plus open wagon or wagons) arrive bearing customers' orders, and customers unload their own drinks, and reload the used glasses. Trains are dispatched to the tables by staff. Individual trains are digitally controlled and they make realistic sounds of genuine trains.
51 íbúar mæla með
Výtopna Railway Restaurant - Wenceslas Square
802/56 Václavské nám.
51 íbúar mæla með
Customers are served by model trains that deliver beverages to them.Trains (locomotive plus open wagon or wagons) arrive bearing customers' orders, and customers unload their own drinks, and reload the used glasses. Trains are dispatched to the tables by staff. Individual trains are digitally controlled and they make realistic sounds of genuine trains.
Established in 1886, Demínka is one of the longest running establishments in Prague. The restaurant’s unique light and airy interior has been retained to this day. The high ceilings are decorated with Art Nouveau stucco elements that are protected landmarks. It is obvious at first glance that today’s lounge area formerly served as a games room and the original decor provides evidence that it was a gathering place for chess, billiards and card players. The quality of the food and beer we serve at Demínka is of the utmost importance to us. We are proud of the fact that we are one of the select group of Pilsner Urquell Original Restaurants – the best establishments offering original Pilsner beer and serving first-class Czech cuisine. We are convinced that you will be delighted no matter what you choose from our menu. We know that the only way that we can guarantee the highest possible quality of food and drinks is by using superior ingredients and working with them with integrity. As a result, at Demínka we have combined tradition and history with the most modern tap systems for drawing beer and contemporary culinary art concepts. Our bartenders attend professional training on an ongoing basis and participate in various beer drawing competitions, such as Master Bartender, Pinkasova noční můra (Pinkas Nightmare Competition) to name but two.
7 íbúar mæla með
Demínka
9 Anglická
7 íbúar mæla með
Established in 1886, Demínka is one of the longest running establishments in Prague. The restaurant’s unique light and airy interior has been retained to this day. The high ceilings are decorated with Art Nouveau stucco elements that are protected landmarks. It is obvious at first glance that today’s lounge area formerly served as a games room and the original decor provides evidence that it was a gathering place for chess, billiards and card players. The quality of the food and beer we serve at Demínka is of the utmost importance to us. We are proud of the fact that we are one of the select group of Pilsner Urquell Original Restaurants – the best establishments offering original Pilsner beer and serving first-class Czech cuisine. We are convinced that you will be delighted no matter what you choose from our menu. We know that the only way that we can guarantee the highest possible quality of food and drinks is by using superior ingredients and working with them with integrity. As a result, at Demínka we have combined tradition and history with the most modern tap systems for drawing beer and contemporary culinary art concepts. Our bartenders attend professional training on an ongoing basis and participate in various beer drawing competitions, such as Master Bartender, Pinkasova noční můra (Pinkas Nightmare Competition) to name but two.