Our condo features 3 bedrooms (Queen,Full and 2 twin bed) and a fold out sofa, 2 full bathrooms with a walk in shower in the master bedroom, wood burning fireplace, full kitchen with accessories, washer and dryer, WIFI, four internet TV's, along with cable in the family room, gas grill on the front deck, along with one of the best views overlooking the little lake and 9th tee box. There is easy access to shopping, restaurants, Ski Apache, downtown, Inn of the Mountain Gods and Ruidoso Downs.
Hello Guest, (Must Read!)
Thank you for your interest in my condo. The condo has been a huge blessing to me and my family and i try to keep it very nice .....I like having the opportunity to share it with others.
Please do call, text or email me so I may give/send you the condo information to get in ...etc. and make sure you have read and agreed to the condo rental agreement and answer any questions you may have. (email@example.com) 817-774-5663.. Please read over this rental agreement because by renting my condo you will be agreeing to the terms and rules listed.
KARDOS "PAIR"ADISE CONDO
INNSBROOK GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB
110 Innsbrook Drive - condo 11C
Ruidoso, New Mexico 88345
Short Term Rental Agreement and Policies -
1. Agreement Acceptance: Your signature on this agreement, or payment, or taking possession of the property after the receipt of agreement, is evidence of your acceptance of this agreement. This agreement may not be re-assigned by tenant and the tenant may not sublet premises. Tenant acknowledges and understands that he/she is subject to "Expedited Eviction" If tenant (1) Holds over possession after his or her tenancy has expired, (2) Commits a material breach of this Short Tern Rental Agreement, (3)Fails to pay rent as required by the agreement, (4) Obtains possession of the property by fraud or misrepresentation. (5) Commits a crime on premises or uses property illegally, (6) Is abusive to Innsbrook staff, home owners or other guests.
2. Payment and Deposits: Tenant must provide a valid credit card upon booking for deposit, payments and security for damages and repairs. Balance will be charged to the credit card that you reserve the unit with, unless other arrangements are made prior to payment date. Tenant agrees to pay all charges prior to arrival. Balance of rental invoice plus cleaning and taxes is due 14 days prior to arrival. (November 1st for Christmas/New Years reservations)
3. Cancellations and Charges: A thirty (30) day notice is required to a cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty days of the arrival date will occur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay , that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit.
4. Maximum Occupancy - The maximum number of guests is eight (8) that includes adults, children and infants. Exceeding this limit with cause immediate "Expedited Eviction"! and forfeit of all monies paid. NO REFUNDS! When I say (8) people max... I mean 8 people max.
5. Excessive Noise: Occupancy of the homes and decks and use of community walkways, pools and other common areas shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful so as not to disturb other residents. Please be considerate of downstairs or upstairs neighbors. DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO RUN IN CONDO, NO LOUD PARTIES, NO LOUD TV OR STEREOS. Please obey the Village of Ruidoso's 10pm noise ordinances.
6. Check-In is 3 p.m MT and Check - Out time is 11am MT or before..... Please in the "Winter" months when you leave lower the Heat but do not turn it off and in the "Summer" months please turn off the Water Heater and make sure Heater is off and lights, TV's .... etc are off.
7. Cleaning: The guest has paid for a one time cleaning fee to occur after departure. The "Cleaning Lady" will clean the entire condo "Except for dishes and trash" I will automatically charge $ 80.00 for dishes left undone or put away dirty and $ 60.00 for excessive trash or trash not carried to the dumpster on the credit card you paid with when the reservations were made. Let me know if you want the Cleaning Lady to come more often... I will see if that is possible and let you know of the additional fees.
8. Supplies: Normal supplies.....soap, towels, toilet paper....etc are supplied for up to 4 days with the condo when rented.... additional supplies may be purchased at local supermarkets and walmart.
9. Damages and Injury: The tenant is responsible for breakage and repairs to the home and property due to their occupancy. Tenant agrees that the landlord or agent is not responsible for any injury to any person occurring on the property during the term of occupancy of the tenant. all Damages to the condo or property must be reported to me at the time of the incident, for after hours and non- emergencies please call me the following morning.
10. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED!....If evidence of an Unauthorized pet is discovered I will ask for your IMMEDIATE!! EVICTION!!! AND ALL MONIES PAID WILL BE FORFEIT! Also if any damage is found due to a pet your credit card will be charged ($ 300.00 plus repair cost pulse cost of loss of rental income.)
11. NO SMOKING INSIDE OR ON THE DECK OF THE CONDO - If evidence is found of cigarette, cigar, pipe, or any other type of smoke is discovered the guest will be evicted without refund and you will be billed ($ 300.00 plus repair cost pulse cost of loss of rental income.) and IMMEDIATELY EVICTED!!!
12. Amenities: Golfing, Fishing, Tennis, and swimming (seasonal) are complimentary during your stay. For the continued enjoyment of the property by my guests and owners I require all guests to abide by the Country Club Rules and Regulations... If a tenant or their guest misuse or abuse the facilities they may loose their privileges to the amenities or be evicted immediately without refund occurs and charged for any damages and repairs. Guest passes and fishing licenses are required and available at not charge at the office.
13. Parking is directly in front of the condo and if there is not enough room then any of the parking lots around Innsbrook.... NO RV or trailers are allowed....
14. There is a gas grill on the front deck for your enjoyment. Follow all safety rules when using it and remember to turn the gas off when finished and wait till morning and recover. If the gas bottle is empty it maybe exchanged at the office for a full one. NO CHARCOAL GRILLS ARE ALLOWED... DUE TO FIRE HAZARD
15. Telephones..... Most people on the planet have a cell phone now but just in case there is computer phone by the TV in the family room.... your are welcome to use it for local and Continental U.S. calls only! No calls to Mexico, out of the country or Alaska or Hawaii. If I get a charge then you will receive a charge.
TVs.......all have only internet channels...Netflix, Crackle, Pandora....etc....WiFi is available throughout condo except the living room TV also has basic cable. There is also basic cable TV in the Living Room only..... If you have any questions please call me at 817-774-5663
16. If I have to make a change - If due to some unforeseen circumstances that might arise; such as but not limited to the condo becoming uninhabitable , I reserve the right to cancel and refund all monies paid and I will notify you as soon as I become aware of a change developing. I will not be responsible for damages of any sort incurred by tenant as a result of changes in reservation also I am not responsible for loss of utilities beyond my ability to control.
17. Remote controls:
Living area #2 a TV remote and DVD remote
Master bedroom and Queen bedroom each have 1 remote (Vizio remote in each)
Twin bedroom has #2 remotes (Roku and TV remotes)
If remotes are damaged or lost after your stay you will be held responsible and your credit card will be charged for their replacement. Also I have WiFi and internet TV throughout the condo...with (Netflix..etc) but I do also have cable in the living room only.
18. Due to new Innsbrook condo rules ..... feeding of any animals close to the condos is forbidden..... due to the mess they make around the condos and damage to owners plants....etc.
By renting my condo you agree to abide by all the rules listed above.
This is a little bit of what I like to do in Ruidoso ....You may already be well acquainted with Ruidoso.
This is the stuff to do in Ruidoso.....far as other activities if it is winter and there is snow then there is Ski Apachi just about 8 miles down the road and then up the mountain. I would advise renting your skis, poles, lift tickets and boots on line ahead of time at the ski area and then you can just go up there they fit you and you can lock up your skis and poles up there on the mountain and not have to lug them around with you. There is a really good Steak place right by the condo, and movie theaters a mile away, a bowling ally is just down the road on Meachem Road, many different restaurants. I'd recommend BBQ is Can't Stop Smokin and Mexican is Casa Blanca restaurant, Grace O'Mally's Irish pub there is good and also Farlies is a sports bar/grill is it just ok, A fun little downtown area for shopping, (Noisy Water Winery is fun for wine and cheese tasting), Inn of the Mountain Gods is fun also and has a casino and zip line, the Ski Apache Ski Area on top of the mountain is beautiful and has an awesome zip line, Innsbrook swimming pool is closed in the winter, White Sands National Park is an hour or so away and the condo has cable TV in the living room and Amazon and Netflix on all the TVs.....Oh and inside the coffee table in the living room are a whole bunch of board games....I hope that gives you some ideas.... Oh, I bought a Keurig coffee maker also...so bring some K-cups if you use one....there is also a regular coffee maker also. Let me know if you have any other questions I could help with... Thanks again..
Ruidoso, New Mexico, Bandaríkin