Christmas Mountain Village™ - Wisconsin Dells - 2 Bedroom Villa
Unit Type: 2 Bedroom Villa
Beds: 1 King Bed(s); 1 Queen Bed(s) OR 2 Twin Bed(s); 1 Sofa Bed (most comfortable for 2 children).
Kitchen: 1 Full
Area: 1,200 SqFt
This spacious 2 Bedroom Villa resort suite measures approximately 1,200 Square Feet. You will enjoy 1 King bed in the master bedroom,1 Sofa bed in other rooms. Additional amenities include 1 Full Kitchen, Bath(s) - 2 Full; Laundry is In Unit; Additional info - Fireplace, Screened-in Deck., Maximum occupancy is 6.
• Children's Pool
• Fitness Room
• Game Room
• Grocery/Convenience Store
• Hot Tub
• Indoor Pool
• Internet Access
• Laundry Facilities
• On-Site Security
• Outdoor Heated Pool
• Paddle Boats
• Snow Skiing
• Wheelchair Accessible
• Cable TV
• Coffee Maker
• Ice Maker
• Internet Access
• Iron/Ironing Board
• Boat Tours of The Dells
• Indoor/Outdoor Waterparks
• State Parks (Hiking, Fishing and Boating)
• Local Pointe Restaurant and Bar - 7.7 mi away
• Buffalo Phil's Pizza and Grille - 6.9 mi away
• Moosejaw Pizza and Dells Brewing Co. - 5.4 mi away
• BJ's Restaurant - 4.8 mi away
• The Port Restaurant and Lounge - 5.3 mi away
• Mr. Pancake Restaurant - 4.8 mi away
• Sprecher's Restaurant and Pub - 5.1 mi away
• House of Embers Restaurant - 4.9 mi away
• Uno Pizzeria and Grill - 6.4 mi away
• The Great Karoo - 8.0 mi away
• Kimberly Mexican Store and Restaurant - 5.2 mi away
• Wei's Chinese Restaurant - 4.3 mi away
• High Rock Cafe - 5.2 mi away
• Mexicali Rose - 4.7 mi away
• Culver's - 4.6 mi away
• Cracker Barrel Old Country Store - 7.6 mi away
• Culver's - 10.5 mi away
• Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que - 5.4 mi away
• The Tavern Restaurant - 8.1 mi away
• Trappers Turn Golf Club - 4.4 mi away
• Spring Brook: Group Events, Weddings and Golf Outings - 3.2 mi away
• Wild Rock Golf Club - 6.1 mi away
• Fairfield Hills Golf Course and Range - 10.6 mi away
• Pinecrest Par 3 Golf Course - 9.2 mi away
• Coldwater Canyon Golf Course - 8.1 mi away
• Half-Moon Lagoon Disc Golf Course - 11.3 mi away
• Reedsburg Country Club - 10.9 mi away
• Pinecrest Golf and Archery - 9.3 mi away
• Disc Golf Course UW Baraboo - 13.9 mi away
• Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf - 4.7 mi away
• Timber Falls Adventure Park - 4.8 mi away
• Spring Brook Resort and Vacation Home Community - 3.2 mi away
• Trinity Baptist Church - 10.1 mi away
• Trappers Turn Golf Club - 5.3 mi away
• Wild Fun Zone - 5.2 mi away
• Reedsburg Country Club Maintenance - 10.9 mi away
• Wilderness Resort - 5.9 mi away
• MASTER CARTS LLC BARABOO - 10.6 mi away
• Museum of Historic Torture Devices - 5.2 mi away
• Riverside and Great Northern Railway - 5.3 mi away
• H. H. Bennett Studio - 5.2 mi away
• Pioneer Log Village and Museum - 9.1 mi away
• International Crane Foundation - 4.2 mi away
• The Queens Hideaway - 5.3 mi away
• Aldo Leopold's Cabin - 12.9 mi away
• Veteran's Park - 5.4 mi away
• Robot World And Exploratory - 5.3 mi away
• Mirror Lake State Park - 7.5 mi away
• Ramsey Park - 12.3 mi away
• Webb Park - 11.0 mi away
• City Park - 11.3 mi away
• Anna Stone Park - 11.9 mi away
• Nishan Park - 9.9 mi away
• South Park - 11.7 mi away
• Willow Park - 11.1 mi away
• Captain Bob's Park - 6.4 mi away
• Rocky Arbor State Park - 5.5 mi away
• Dells of the Wisconsin River - 7.8 mi away
• Country Roads Motorhome and RV Park - 4.7 mi away
• Harvest Park - 11.6 mi away
• Reedsburg Parks Department - 9.2 mi away
• Oak Park - 10.5 mi away
• Steinhorst Park - 16.3 mi away
• Eastside Park - 11.2 mi away
• Plenkes Pond - 11.8 mi away
• Newport Park - 6.7 mi away
• AMC CLASSIC Desert Star 15 - 7.7 mi away
• Big Sky Twin Drive-In Theater - 7.7 mi away
• Star Cinema - 11.4 mi away
• The Palace Theater in the Wisconsin Dells - 5.9 mi away
• Wisconsin Opry - 7.9 mi away
• Rick Wilcox Magic Theater - 5.8 mi away
• Outlets at The Dells - 6.9 mi away
• Park Plaza - 10.9 mi away
• Glockenspiel - 5.3 mi away
• Lorraines Mini Mall - 11.2 mi away
• Maconovac Wiscondin - 4.7 mi away
• Second Street Market Plaza - 11.3 mi away
• Sunglass Hut - 6.7 mi away
• Wisconsin Dells Craft Mall - 8.0 mi away
• Wisconsin Dells Antique Mall - 8.0 mi away
• New Balance Factory Store Wisconsin Dells - 6.7 mi away
• Nike Factory Store - 7.1 mi away
• Braun's Happy Landing Antique - 5.4 mi away
• Antiques On Main Llc - 11.3 mi away
• Lorraine's Hallmark Shop - 11.2 mi away
Minimum age for check-in: 18
Check-in: 4 p.m. CT
Check-out: 10 a.m. CT
Office hours: 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Late check-in procedures: House phone located outside of the registration building. Picking up the receiver will call security.
Nearest airport: Dane County Regional (MSN)
Miles to resort: 55
Pet policy: No pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine
Smoking policy: No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine
Parking: On site, no charge, one vehicle per villa. Auxiliary parking available.
Day use policy: Club owners not staying at the resort must call prior to arrival to ensure availability for day use. First priority given to resort occupants. Guaranteed/flex owners refer to their association rules. Guests must register at the Registration building to access the facilities
Deposit required: Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization.
Construction: Toward the end of August, 2018, severe storms and flooding impacted Wisconsin Dells and the surrounding areas. The resort sustained water-related washouts and some units experienced water intrusion. There will be construction in many units, roadways, and pathways at the resort through the month of March. Please expect construction equipment and related noise on site while we recover.
Other notes: The resort is located on over 1,000 acres of hilly terrain. A vast majority of units will require stairs; in few cases up to 30 stairs leading to your unit. Please make sure your travel party is active or able to navigate at least one flight of stairs.
RV Campsites Type: Back-in and pull-through
RV Campsites Pad Surface: Asphalt
RV Campsites Pad length/width: 46-59 feet long by 10 feet wide
RV Campsites Hookups: Water, sewer, electric, cable
RV Campsites Amperage available: 30/50
RV Campsites Site amenities: Fire ring ($25 fee assessed if not cleaned out prior to check-out), grill, picnic table
RV Campsites Check-in: 12 noon to 9 p.m. daily CT (no registration available after 9 p.m.); check in at the back gate on Lyndon Road. Lyndon Road address Friday and Saturday check-in only
RV Campsites Check-out: 11 a.m. CT
RV Campsites Other notes: Shower/bath house available on site.
What will happen after you purchase?: After purchase you will receive an email confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. We currently do not have other dates available, if you contact us, we can put you on our waiting list for specific unit size or dates at your desired resort.
Name Change and multiple check-in(s) at same unit: After you check out you MUST provide the name of the person who is going to check in at our resort. The person checking in MUST BE 21 years old, have a valid form of ID and a credit card in their name. There are NO exceptions. If you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have provided this information there will be a $99.00 name change fee.
The name that is on your account at checkout will be placed on the reservation. That name must have picture ID and a cc for damages to check in with our front desk staff. If your name needs to be changed their may be a $99.00 fee
Nature sweethearts will value the tranquil glory of the Wisconsin Dells and the zone's numerous open air exercises, just as more than 77 other nearby attractions, shows and amusement parks. Arranged only west of the Dells,, Christmas Mountain Village™ is an all year play area that offers downhill ski runs and 27 openings of golf. As you approach the retreat, you pass unlimited columns of pleasant pine trees, excellent farmland, moving slopes, woods and fairway greens.
Resort lodging range from provincial yet well-designated lodges, bungalows, estates, clocks and townhomes. Every component every one of the solaces of home, from full kitchens and showers to washers and dryers, separate living and eating zones and roomy rooms, in addition to comfortable chimneys
There's such a great amount to do on this 1,200-section of land family-accommodating hotel. Strike up a round of tennis or take a dip in indoor or open air pools. The 27-gap title fairway includes a putting green, a chipping green, a driving extent and "Back of the Oaks," one the best 9 in the state. In the winter, appreciate a portion of the locale's best family-arranged downhill and crosscountry skiing, with 16 downhill runs including amateur to dark precious stone inclines. Catch up on your aptitudes with a ski school exercise, shred it up snowboarding, zoom down the snow tube run or experience the rush of night skiing.
When you're prepared for a difference in pace, visit the clubhouse. Skip in the all year indoor pool total with sprinkle highlights, absorb the hot tub or visit the hotel's two feasting foundations. Mulligan's Bar N' Grill is the ideal spot to kick back and watch your preferred games groups and occasions on 10 extra large flat screen televisions. The comfortable hotel mood compliments the great view neglecting the fairway, slants and lit tree line. Jaunty's Burgers. Minxes and Fun is the ideal spot to get a speedy chomp for all individuals from the family.
By the day's end, dissolve away your considerations before the comfortable chimney included in every one of our different getaway homes: lodges, cabins, manors, timbers and townhomes.
For a RV lovers, Christmas Mountain Village additionally offers RV locales! Both back-in and pull-through locales are accessible for reservation with Vacation Points. Each site includes a black-top cushion with water, sewer, electric and link hookups, in addition to a flame ring, barbecue and outdoor table. Shower/shower houses are accessible on location. One little tent allowed on each site with RV (no independent tents please). Complete subtleties underneath Resort Notes. Subject to accessibility, limitations apply.
As you approach Christmas Mountain Village, driving between endless rows of picturesque pine trees, you will feel as if you’ve left the real world behind. What lies ahead is strikingly beautiful farmland, rolling hills, woods and golf course greens.
The spring and summer seasons host vibrant green grass, leafy trees and colorful daffodils and wildflowers. Fall ushers in vibrant gold and red hues with crisp autumn air, followed by billowy snows that transform the landscape into a winter wonderland. Wildlife is abundant here, so keep your eyes open for deer, wild turkey and fox.
There’s so much to do on this 1,200-acre family-friendly resort you may choose not to venture out. Strike up a game of tennis or go for a swim in indoor or outdoor pools.
The 27-hole championship golf course features a putting green, a chipping green, a driving range and “Back of the Oaks: the best new 9 in the state.” Click here for golf course information and prices.
In the winter, you can enjoy some of the region’s best family-oriented downhill and cross-country skiing. Our 16 downhill runs feature beginner to black diamond slopes. Brush up on your skills with a ski school lesson, shred it up snowboarding, zoom down the snow tube run or experience the thrill of night skiing. Click here for skiing information and prices.
When you’re ready for a change of pace, visit the clubhouse. Frolic in the indoor pool complete with splash features, soak in the hot tub or visit our two dining establishments: Mulligan’s Bar N’ Grill and Jolly's Burgers, Brats and Fun.
Mulligan’s Bar N’ Grill Sports Bar is the perfect place to kick back and watch your favorite sports teams and events on our 8 big-screen plasma TVs. Splurge on regional favorites like Wisconsin cheese
The view from Mulligan’s Bar N’ Grill is simply unbeatable. Overlooking the golf course, slopes and lighted tree line, Mulligan's welcomes you with a cozy lodge ambiance.
If you just want to grab a quick bite between the front and back nines or take a break from the slopes, then head to Jolly's located downstairs of Mulligan's. This family-friendly, smoke-free bar and grill offers a fun, eclectic atmosphere for lunch or dinner. Jolly's is open seasonally.
At the end of the day, melt away your cares in front of the cozy fireplace featured in each of our various vacation homes: cabins, cottages, villas, timbers and townhomes.
Wisonsin Dells, Wisconsin, Bandaríkin