Please read entire listing prior to booking to ensure my unit is as good fit for your travel needs! :) Amazing location & view! Remodeled 2Bd/2ba condo located right on the ocean/beach w/ breath-taking ocean views. Relax by the ocean-front pool or walk down the steps to take a dip in the ocean for some snorkeling! Located next to Honokowai Beach Park in West Maui, only a short distance to Ka'anapali, Kahana, Lahiana & Napili. Centrally located to many tourist attractions & local favorites.
This 2 bedroom 2 bath, ocean-view, Maui vacation home is perfect for a family vacations! The master bedroom is downstairs with a brand new king bed and there are two full sized beds in the loft bedroom upstairs in addition to full bath. Both baths have walk-in showers w/ etched glass. Remodeled kitchen with state of the art appliances and granite counter tops. The living room has a plasma TV and DVD player. The master bedroom also has a flat screen TV. We offer free Wi-Fi and free parking for one car (no additional parking is available). The pool is the perfect place to relax and is just steps from the ocean. Near the pool is a BBQ area where you can cook while you listen to waves come crashing in. Conveniently located to a beach park, organic super market, restaurants, coffee shop and Farmer's Market. There is no air conditioning in the unit, however there are fans in every room and since the unit is located so close to the water the trade winds keep the unit comfortable! Please note, this unit is on the second floor which gives it great views, but unfortunately is not handicap accessible. Linens (bedding, bath towels and beach towels) will be provided for your stay! There is coin-op laundry on the premises that is only available to owners and their guests if you need to wash any of the linens during your stay. The washers and dryers are located in the complex near the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Does the unit have AC? Will I be hot during my stay? - No air conditioning, but the louvered windows and doors do a good job of catching the sea breezes. There are also fans throughout the unit to help keep it cool! When you arrive, the unit might be warm since all the windows have been closed. Relax. Open the windows and turn the fans on and the unit will cool down quickly. We have stayed at our unit during various different times/seasons throughout the year and have never found the heat to be uncomfortable. However, each individual has different comfort levels when it comes to temperature so I can't assure you that you won't be hot during your stay.
2. Do you provide coffee, spices or cooking oils, etc.? - No we don't. However, one of our favorite organic markets is right across the street so if you do end up needing anything it's very convenient.
3. Do you provide beach chairs, toys, umbrellas, snorkeling gear, pool floats, etc.? No we don't. Sometimes guests leave items they have purchased behind (check in the laundry area by the office). If not, there are many places nearby where you can rent these items for affordable prices on a daily/weekly basis.
4. Can we check-in early or check-out late? If I do not have another guest arriving or departing the same day, absolutely! We do charge $100 for early check-in or late check-out. Please do not arrive early or depart late unless we have made arraignments.
5. Do you provide pack n' play, rollaway cots for children or cribs for babies? No we don't provide any baby gear. Maui Baby Rentals is about a mile away.
6. Is the washer and dryer in the unit? - No, it's a communal coin-op laundry facility that the complex provides for owners and their guests.
7. Can you recommend places to eat and things to do? I have provided a few suggestions below. But I highly encourage you to explore Maui on your own. I have been vacationing here for over 20 years and I still discover new places and things to do every trip! If you would like further assistance in scheduling activities I would recommend contacting Tom's Barefoot Tours.
Snorkeling spots- in front of the complex, Old Airport Beach, Kahekili Park, Black Rock, Honolua
Whale Watching Cruises (November through March) - Pacific Whale Foundation
Snorkeling, Boogie Boarding, Skim Boarding Rentals - Boss Frog's or Snorkel Bob's
Biking - West Maui Cycles
Parasailing - UFO Parasail
Zip Lining - Maui Zip Line Tours
Gyms - Sports Club Kahana
Spas - Zensation Spa or Kapalua Spa
Supermarkets nearby - Honokowai Farmer's Market Health Food Store,
ABC Convenience Store, Honokowai Marketplace, Times Supermarket
Restaurants/Coffee/Quick bites to eat - Duke's Beach House, Maui Brewing Co. BrewPub, Bad Ass Coffee Shop, Fish Market Maui, Honokowai Okazuya, Ohana Tacos, Java Jazz & Soup Nutz, Pizza Paradiso Mediterranean Grill
8. Do you offer discounts for longer stays? Our property is set up for short-term vacation rentals. However, in some circumstances we would be willing to accommodate a long-term stay. The nightly rate is competitively priced and for that reason we do not offer discounts.
9. Do you offer discounts for military/police/fire fighter families - No
10. Are linens provided? Yes! You will be provided bed linens, bath towels and beach towels.
11. Is the unit handicap accessible? No it is not. The unit is on the second floor, which provides awesome ocean views but requires guests to go up stairs and there isn't an elevator. Also the second bedroom is a "loft-style" which also requires guests to go upstairs.
12. Can I smoke by the pool? No. The entire property, including common areas, is smoke-free. However, there is a designated smoking area.
13. Will the unit be cleaned during my stay? No, this is not included. However, if you would like your unit to be cleaned during your stay its possible that I might be able to arrange that for an extra fee. Please coordinate this with me prior to booking!
If you have any questions that I have not addressed here or require further clarification, please contact me and I am more than happy to help!
The complex is located right on the beach and next door to a county park, which is great for families traveling with children. The community is called Honokowai and is located south of Ka'anapali and north of Kapalua. The neighborhood is a mixture of condominium complexes and residential single-family homes. The complex is about 5 miles north of the town of Lahaina, a 50 minute drive from Kahului Airport. Across the street there is there is a grocery store, a weekly farmers market, a deli and the well-known Maui roasted coffee shop "Bad Ass Coffee".
Lahaina, Hawaii, Bandaríkin