Duplex Loft in St Jean with 3 bedrooms, a large open living-room, with fully-equiped kitchen, living, sitting and dinning areas with acces to a large terrace and city garden.
Converted watch factory: ideal for design-savy guests, or a family with children and/or an infants.
This high-end duplex is located in St Jean area of Geneva, roughly 10m from PALEXPO, the UN and city center (by bus or walking).
For rentals of more than 10 nights, weekly cleaning is included in the rate.
This is a furnished 136m2 Duplex Loft in St Jean, with 3 bedrooms, a large living room with open kitchen, terrace and a small garden (in the city!).
A unique historic building - a luxury watch factory for 100 years, before becoming a high-end-condo with loft set-up.
It is located in Geneva city, near the Rhone river and Cornavin train station and airport within 10 minutes.
Fully renovated with high-quality finishes and equipment, including a large Oled TV and HIFI system. Loft includes:
· 3 bedrooms: (i.) double bed 180cm, (ii) high quality sofa bed: 160cm (19cm mattress for all year round sleeping) + 1 crib, (iii.) a single/double bed of 90/180cm and (iv.) an extra single bed.
· Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
· Large fully equipped kitchen, living and dinning room 50m2, with high ceilings
· 2 bathrooms, with full bath and rain shower
· Dedicated separate laundry, with washer and dryer, and luggage storage room
· Hard wooden floors with floor heating (+3 fans for summer time)
· 20 m2 open terrace with BBQ and sitting space + and gated city garden
· Duplex full of light, with sun from 3 sides of apartment
- Near the Rhone - great for walks and dips in the river.
- Shops nearby and 3 buses lines across from apartment.
Important: smoking is strictly forbidden in-doors - at all times.
St Jean, within 15m walk from the city center: a residential neighborhood of Geneva with some great restaurants, near the Rhone river, and within 10m of Geneva airport, Palexpo and the UN.
Genf, Genf, Sviss