Duplex Loft in St Jean with 3 bedrooms, a large open living-room, with fully-equiped kitchen, living, sitting and dining areas with acces to a large terrace and city garden.
Converted watch factory: ideal for design-savy guests, and families with children and/or an infants.
This high-end duplex is located in St Jean area of Geneva, 10/15m from PALEXPO, the UN and city center (by bus or walking).
For rentals of 2 weeks and more: weekly cleaning is included in the rate.
This is a furnished 136m2 Duplex Loft in St Jean, with 3 bedrooms, a large living room with open kitchen, terrace and a small garden (in the city!).
A unique historic building - a luxury watch factory for 100 years, before becoming a high-end-condo with loft set-up.
It is located in Geneva city, near the Rhone river and Cornavin train station and airport within 10 minutes.
Fully renovated with high-quality finishes and equipment, including a large Oled TV and HIFI system. Loft includes:
· 3 bedrooms: (i.) double bed 180cm, (ii) high quality sofa bed: 160cm (19cm mattress for all year round sleeping) + 1 crib, (iii.) a single/double bed of 90/180cm and (iv.) an extra single bed.
· Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
· Large fully equipped kitchen, living and dinning room 50m2, with high ceilings
· 2 bathrooms, with full bath and rain shower
· Dedicated separate laundry, with washer and dryer, and luggage storage room
· Hard wooden floors with floor heating (+3 fans for summer time)
· 20 m2 open terrace with BBQ and sitting space + and gated city garden
· Duplex full of light, with sun from 3 sides of apartment
- Near the Rhone - great for walks and dips in the river.
- Shops nearby and 3 buses lines across from apartment.
Important: smoking is strictly forbidden in-doors - at all times.
St Jean, within 15m walk from the city center: a residential neighborhood of Geneva with some great restaurants, near the Rhone river, and within 10m of Geneva airport, Palexpo and the UN.
Genf, Genf, Sviss