Mountain Song is a charming true log cabin. Walk out on the spacious deck with comfortable seating to take in the surroundings including a custom swing and dine alfresco overlooking the forest and hiking trail below.
Please call 1-866-931-8224 or e-mail email@example.com for any questions concerning this reservation. All reservations are considered confirmed at the time of booking. Please note that the terms of this Rental Agreement are nonnegotiable.
This Rental Agreement MUST be returned to office prior to Guest`s arrival.
Please review, sign and return this Rental Agreement within thirty-six (36) hours of placing the Reservation by mail or facsimile or email. If book online, you have agreed to this rental agreement and is binding.
1. RENTAL RATES AND FEES. The rental rate for the Rental Property is based on a party of four (6) persons. Guest acknowledges that additional persons are permitted provided the number of persons does not exceed the maximum occupancy for the Rental Property. The cabin may not exceed 6 guests.
Guest will be assessed an additional minimum charge of $250 if additional guests are not booked and are not noted in the reservation list of guests. This may result in eviction.
2. AGE REQUIREMENT. Guest is at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledges that he/she will be asked to provide proof of age at the time the Reservation is made. Guest is responsible for all other guests and visitors of the Rental Property during the Reservation. If Guest is not twenty-five (25) years or older, DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC reserves the right to terminate the Reservation without a refund. Guest must provide a current copy of their driver’s license.
3. TRAVEL INSURANCE. DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC offers travel insurance through CSA Travel Protection. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED you purchase travel insurance to cover you against unexpected conditions that could lead to trip cancellation. The policy costs 6.95% of your total reservation. Additional coverage includes trip interruption, travel delay, coverage for emergency medical and dental expenses and emergency assistance and transportation. For complete details, please visit www.vacationrentalinsurance.com to review coverage and exclusions.
4. CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT TIMES. Guest may check-in at any time after 4:00 p.m. on Guest`s Arrival Date, and the Guest shall check-out no later than 11:00 a.m. on the Guest`s Departure Date. There is an additional charge for early check-in/check-out.
DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC reserves the right to change the check-in time and the check-out time, in which case(s) Guest shall be given a twenty-four (24) hour notice of said change. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. The Office is closed on Sundays, so please leave voice-mail.
5. RESCHEDULING THE RESERVATION. If the reservation is rescheduled by Guest at any time prior to twenty-one (21) days of Guest`s arrival, Guest shall be charged a $50.00 processing fee. If the reservation is cancelled by Guest less than twenty-one days prior to check-in, no refunds or rebates will be offered. Reservations made less than twenty-one (21) days of check-in will also not be offered refunds or rebates. Guest hereby acknowledges that the rescheduled reservation shall be for the Rental Property and for the same number of nights. Guest hereby acknowledges and understands that it is the responsibility of Guest to be informed of weather conditions; and Guest further acknowledges that rescheduling due to inclement weather is in the sole discretion of DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC. To prevent financial loss from unforeseen conditions, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED GUESTS PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE.
6. CANCELLATIONS. If the Reservation is cancelled by Guest at any time prior to twenty-one (21) days of Guest`s arrival, Guest shall be charged a $50.00 processing fee prior to refund. If the Reservation is cancelled by Guest less than twenty-one days prior to check-in, no refunds or rebates will be offered. Reservations made less than twenty-one (21) days of check-in will also not be offered refunds or rebates. To prevent financial loss from unforeseen conditions, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED GUESTS PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE.
All requests for cancellations/reschedules/changes must be made in writing.
7. REFUNDS. Guest hereby agrees and acknowledges that Guest shall not be entitled to a refund in the event Guest departs before the end of the Reservation or in the event Guest arrives late or does not arrive for the Reservation. Guest further hereby agrees and acknowledges that there will be no refund nor relocation in the event Guest is disappointed with the Rental Property.
Furthermore, there shall be no refund or compensation for the occurrence of any and all events out of the control of DRAGONFLY DREAMS CABIN RENTALS, LLC, including but not limited to, weather conditions, power outages, water outages, mechanical failure of appliances and electronics, central heat and air, hot tubs, and/or gas logs. Furthermore, Guest shall not be entitled to a refund in the event Guest is required to vacate the Rental Property due to a violation of local, state or federal law or the policies of DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC. To prevent financial loss from unforeseen conditions, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED GUESTS PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE.
8. DAMAGES. Guest shall be solely responsible for any accident or injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guest`s use of the Rental Property or the items of personal property provided by DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC and/or the owner of the Rental Property. Guest shall inspect and be familiar with proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guest hereby agrees to indemnify and hold DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC and/or the owner of the Rental Property harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest`s use of the Rental Property or the items of personal property provided therein.
The non-refundable Damage Waiver covers unintentional damages to the rental interior that may occur during guest stay. Unintentional damages MUST be reported to DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC prior to check-out for Damage Waiver. Any damages that exceed $300 will be charged directly to the credit card on file. Damages that are willful, intentional or are due to gross negligence are not covered under the Damage Waiver. DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC HIGHLY RECOMMENDS the purchase travel insurance through CSA Travel Protection, which also offers damage protection.
9. DIRECTIONS TO RENTAL PROPERTIES. Directions to rental properties will be sent by DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC five (5)-seven (7) days prior to GUEST check-in. We recommend that you do not use GPS once you arrive in the Ellijay/Blue Ridge area. Also, cell phone service is not always available in the mountains of North Georgia, so printing the directions is the best option. DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC cannot be held responsible for Guests unable to find the rental unit.
10. AGENCY DISCLOSURE. DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC serves as the agent of the owner of the Rental Property. DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC shall represent and act at all times in the best interests of the owner of the Rental Property. Furthermore, DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC reserves the right for random inspections to insure that all policies and procedures are followed.
All information provided by DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC regarding the Rental Property has been provided by the owner of the Rental Property and is believed to be accurate, but cannot be guaranteed. Guest acknowledges that the owner of the Rental Property may remove the Rental Property from the rental program with DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC. Guest further understands that availability of the Rental Property cannot be guaranteed, and DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC may find it necessary to move Guest to a comparable rental property.
11. RIGHT OF ENTRY. Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that Agents reserve the right to enter property at any time to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check damages, make repairs, alterations, and improvements, as Agents deem necessary.
12. REGISTRATION OF MEMBERS IN GUEST`S PARTY. Guest hereby acknowledges that all members in Guest`s party must be registered with DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC, including any and all visitors. Guest may amend this list at any time up until twenty-one (21) days prior to check-in (based on a check-in time of 4:00 p.m.), and Guest further understands that FEES ASSESSED FOR ADDITIONAL PERSONS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED LESS THAN TWENTY-ONE (21) DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN.
13. USE OF RENTAL PROPERTY. Guest shall occupy and use the Rental Property in a manner that shall not disturb or offend neighbors of the Rental Property. The use of firearms or fireworks is strictly prohibited, and any violators of this provision shall be asked to vacate the Rental Property immediately.
14. HOT TUBS. The hot tub has been drained and serviced prior to Guest`s arrival. If Guest requests an additional hot tub service during Guest`s stay, Guest shall be charged $50. Guest acknowledges that the cover of the hot tub must be replaced while not in use and prior to check-out. Guest understands that adjusting the temperature of the hot tub to the highest setting will result in the high limit switch shutting off the power to the hot tub and will render the hot tub unusable. In this event, a technician will have to make a service call to correct the problem and Guest shall be charged for the service.
Guest further acknowledges that foreign objects are not allowed in the hot tub, and in either event, a minimum amount of $100 will be charged to credit card on file. Lastly, guidelines for the hot tub will be posted at the Rental Property, which must be followed to insure safety and maintain the condition of the hot tub.
15. PET POLICY. This cabin does not allow pets. Indication of a pet has a minimum charge of $250.
16. TELEPHONES. The Rental Property does not have a land line. Your cell should work fine, but cell service is not guaranteed.
17. TELEVISIONS. All rental properties are privately-owned and equipped with different cable or satellite packages.
DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC cannot guarantee what programs or events will be available nor the reception of local networks. Rental properties with a satellite or cable provider generally have a basic package, which does not include the option of ordering pay- per-view movies and/or events. In the event Guest orders a pay-per-view movie and/or event, Guest shall be assessed for the cost of the movie(s) and/or event(s), together with a service charge of $10.00. Satellite signal and reception and cable reception is not always reliable, especially during extreme weather, and cannot be guaranteed.
18. LOST AND FOUND. DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC shall not be responsible for any personal belongings that are lost, stolen, or left behind by Guest or any member of Guest`s party. Any personal items found in or around the Rental Property shall be held for thirty (30) days. After the thirty (30) days, any unclaimed items will be discarded or donated unless the owner of the item contacts DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC and claims the item. The owner of the item will be charged a $10.00 retrieval fee, and the item will be returned to said individual at his/her expense. CABIN DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY RENTALS, LLC will not be responsible for any lost items or damage to the items during shipping.
19. FIREPLACES. A gas burning fireplace is located at the Rental Property, Guest may use the fireplace from October 1st to April 30th. Do not alter logs or burn anything in the fireplace. Operation of the fireplace is found in the cabin binder.
The outdoor fire vessel may be used as well, but use with caution. DO NOT LEAVE BURNING OR SMOLDERING FIRES UNATTENDED. (We do not provide firewood for the outdoor vessel.)
20. REPAIRS. Guest hereby agrees that DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC or its agents may enter the Rental Property for the purpose of making necessary repairs and/or maintenance in and around the Rental Property. Furthermore, DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC does not guarantee against mechanical failures that may occur in the heating, air conditioning, hot tub, television, satellite receivers, cable box, VCR players, DVD players, or any other appliances.
In the event an appliance or system is inoperative, Guest shall contact DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC immediately. DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC shall make every effort to have the repairs done quickly and efficiently, or DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC shall move Guest to a different rental property, if possible. Should a repairman make a service call and find that the equipment is in working order and the problem is due to Guest`s oversight or neglect, the charge for the service call shall be the responsibility of Guest.
21. KEYS. Guests are responsible for the return of keys to the lockbox. If keys are not returned to lockbox before checkout, Guest agrees that Agent is authorized to charge credit card on file for the re-keying or replacing of locks. If Guests lock themselves out of the rental unit, a $25 service call will be charged during business. After business hours will result in a locksmith being called and Guest credit card on file will be charged according to the locksmith’s fee.
22. GARBAGE REMOVAL. All garbage must be bagged and removed from inside of the Rental Property. The Rental Property has an outdoor container(s) for Guest to use to dispose of garbage. If the garbage generated during Guest`s stay exceeds the amount that will fit in these containers, Guest shall be responsible for disposing of the excess garbage at the local dumpsite. Guest acknowledges that leaving garbage outside the designated container(s) may attract unwanted animals. In the event Guest leaves garbage outside of the designated containers (or does not remove trash from inside), and any clean-up is necessary, Guest shall be assessed a minimum clean-up fee of $50.00. In the event the outdoor container(s) are filled upon Guest`s arrival, Guest shall contact DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC immediately.
23. VIOLATION OF AGREEMENT/CONTRACT. Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that Agents reserve the right to remove renter, if any of the Agreement/Contract items are not met. NO REFUNDS OR REBATES will be offered.
24. EXPEDITED EVICTION. A material breach of this Agreement by Guests, which, in the sole determination of the Agents, results in damage to the Premises, personal injury to Guests or others, a breach of the peace, a nuisance to others, or a violation of criminal law or local code, shall be grounds for termination of Guests tenancy. Violation of any of the rules contained herein will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION and forfeiture of rent and security deposit. If the tenancy created hereunder is for 30 days or less, the expedited eviction procedures set forth in the Cabins Act will apply.
Guest(s) may be evicted under such procedures if Guest(s): (I) hold over in possession after Guest(s) tenancy has expired; (ii) commit a material breach of any provision of this Agreement that according to its terms would result in the termination of Guest(s) tenancy; (iii) fail to pay rent as required by this Agreement, or (iv) have obtained possession of the Premises by fraud or misrepresentation. Any reservation made under false pretenses will result in forfeiture of advance payments and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
25. DISPUTES. This Agreement/Contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia and be treated as though it were executed in the County of Gilmer, State of Georgia. Any action relating to this Agreement/Contract shall be instituted and prosecuted only in the Gilmer County Superior Court, Georgia or the Gilmer County Magistrate Court. Guests specifically consents to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.
26. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS. Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that Guests shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident or injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guests use of the premises or the items of personal property provided by DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC, the Owner at Guests request. Guests shall inspect and be familiar with proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guests hereby agree to INDEMNIFY and hold DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC, employees, owners and officers; and/or Homeowners harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guests use of premises or the items of personal property provided therein.
Guests hereby agree to hold DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC and/or homeowner, its Agents, employees and officers harmless and to indemnify same against any and all claims which may arise during and after the course of rental as a consequence of any acts or omissions of DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC and/or cabin owner, its Agents, employees and officers. Guests assume the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold owner and its Agents harmless with respect there to.
27. PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD
Guest hereby authorizes DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY CABIN RENTALS, LLC to charge my credit card for half of the total amount due at the time of reservation. Agent is further authorized to charge the balance of the total charges to the credit card on file twenty-one (21) days prior to Guests arrival date or immediately if reservations is less than twenty-one (21) days away. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: I UNDERSTAND AND CONSENT TO THE USE OF THE CREDIT CARD PROVIDED WITHOUT ORIGINAL SIGNATURE ON THE CHARGE SLIP, THAT A PHOTOCOPY OR FAX OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT WILL SERVE AS ORIGINAL. AND THAT THIS CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION CANNOT BE REVOKED AND WILL NOT TERMINATE UNTIL 90 DAYS AFTER LEASED PREMISES ARE VACATED.
By signing this Rental Agreement, Guest acknowledges that he/she has read, fully understands, and agrees to all of the above.
________________________________ ___________________________ ______________
Guest Signature Printed Name Date
________________________________ ___________________________ ______________
Guest Signature Printed Name Date
CHECK OUT INSTRUCTIONS
Check out time
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. The cleaning staff may arrive to clean the Rental Property at 11:00 a.m. Accordingly, for each half-hour Guest is late checking-out, Guest will be charged $25.00.
It is our wish that all of our guests enjoy their stay. Therefore, we ask that you help us maintain the quality of our properties.
Please do the following before departing:
Leave cabin in neat order.
Leave all used beds unmade, including sofa sleepers and futons.
Furniture is not to be moved. This can scratch the floors; wood is very soft and easily scratched.
All dishes, pots, pans, etc. must be washed and put away for the next guest. If the Rental Property has a dishwasher,
Please load the dishwasher and turn it on before you leave.
All lights, fans, and appliances should be turned off (especially coffee pots).
All garbage must be bagged and removed from the Rental Property as provided in and placed in the outside cans or container. If the garbage exceeds the cans provided, it is the guest’s responsibility to discard. If any excess garbage is left at the cabin or scattered about the property, you will be charged a minimum of $50 for clean-up.
Security of our properties is a top priority. All locks on doors (including dead bolts) and windows MUST be locked anytime you leave the Rental Property, and especially upon your departure. If any door locks (including dead bolts) or window locks is found unlocked or open after your departure and the Rental Property is compromised, you will be held responsible. We appreciate you helping us keep the properties safe.
Extinguish all fires in fireplaces and make sure safety screens are closed.
During cool seasons, please leave the heat set on 55-60 degrees upon departure unless otherwise instructed.
During warm seasons, please leave the air set to 80 degrees upon departure unless otherwise instructed.
Hot tub cover should be secured properly on hot tub, and the jets turned off.
DRAGONFLY DREAMS LUXURY Cabin Rentals, LLC
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Please do not move any of the cabin furniture as this may scratch the floor causing damages. If the furniture or floors are damaged during your stay you will be held responsible and charged accordingly.
All properties are non-smoking. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property. If evidence of smoking is found outside the cabin, $100 fee will be charged. In the event smoking occurs in the cabin, a minimum of $300 will be charged to clean carpets, drapes, furniture, etc. ALL PROPERTIES ARE NON- SMOKING including all electronic smoking devices.
No drinking of alcoholic beverages by persons under the legal age of twenty-one (21) is allowed on rental properties. Guests agree that if Guests are arrested for underage drinking at rental properties or if Agents observe Guests under the legal age of twenty-one (21) drinking alcoholic beverages, this Agreement/Contract may be terminated and Guests evicted with no refund or rebate at the option of the Agents. Illegal drug use is strictly prohibited.
Fireworks and Gun Fire/Firearms
Fireworks and gunfire are not allowed due to noise level and safety concerns. If a firearm is left behind after check out, $250 will be charged and the gun is turned over to the Gilmer Sheriff’s Dept.
The burning of candles is prohibited in or around the Property.
Outdoor Fire Pits and Fireplaces
Firewood is NOT provided for outdoor fire pits or fireplaces. If your cabin has either of the two you may purchase firewood from one of the local grocery stores. Please do not leave fires unattended at any time.
Heating and Air
Please leave the heat on 58-60 degrees at check out during the winter months and leave the air set on 78-80 degrees during the summer months unless instructed otherwise.
Please notify the office of any maintenance problems by calling 1-866-931-8224. Please understand that all efforts will be made to solve the problem in a timely manner. However, keep in mind that it may not be possible to make repairs quickly, especially on the weekends or at night.
All hot tubs are completely drained, cleaned and refilled with fresh water after every rental. If the water in the hot tub appears murky it may be due to sediment in the well water however if you are unsure of the cleanliness please contact our rental office. Please be responsible when using the hot tub and read all precautions and rules posted by the hot tub and in the cabin binder and please remember to recover the hot tub after each use.
All gas grills should have at least two propane tanks (one of which will be attached to the grill), or the grill will be hooked directly into the main propane tank for the cabin. If the attached tank runs out of propane please switch it out with the spare. If both tanks happen to run out of propane please contact our office. Please turn the gas off on the tank after each use to keep it from leaking out. Do not leave grills heating/cooking against the wall of the cabin or it will result in burning the cabin wall. Pull out slightly making sure it does not pull away from the gas line.
From time to time, this area does have a problem with ladybugs. Upon arrival to your cabin, you may find them some dead and some alive. They will not hurt or bite but may have an unpleasant odor if bothered. We do apologize for any inconvenience, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this problem as these ladybugs are set out by the USFS to kill other bugs. Depending on the time year, Guests may encounter Bear, Deer, Turkey, Carpenter Bees, Wasps, Scorpions, Ticks, Ants, Chiggers, etc. Guests are encouraged to dress accordingly and to bring inspect repellent.
Our cabins are equipped with Internet access. Many of these have open networks that do not require a password. If you are asked for a user name and password they can be found in the cabin binder or on the bottom of the modem.
MEMBERS OF GUEST`S PARTY: (Please email names of all guest and ages to firstname.lastname@example.org AND sent a copy of your driver’s license as the person who booked the property.)