Hvernig bæti ég við eða breyti húsreglunum mínum?
Hosts share their house rules to set expectations with their guests, like limits on smoking, areas beyond the listing space that are off-limits, and permission to have visitors.
To add or edit house rules after you’ve listed your space:
- Go to Your listings on airbnb.com
- Click Manage listing on the listing you want to edit
- Click Booking settings at the top of the page
- Next to House rules, click Edit
- Select your expectations and rules for guests, then click Save
House rules appear on your listing page, and guests must review and agree to them before requesting a reservation. They’re also sent directly to a guest once they’ve a confirmed reservation.