Hvernig breyti ég aðgangsstillingunum mínum eða notandalýsingu?
You can edit the information that appears on your Airbnb profile, such as your main profile photo or email address, from your account settings.
The different sections of your profile include:
- Edit Profile: Update the basics about who you are and where you live, including the phone number and email address you’ll share when you have a confirmed reservation.
- Photos: Upload a photo from your computer, or take one with your mobile device or webcam. You’ll be asked to add a photo that clearly shows your face before hosting a reservation or making a reservation as a guest. Guests are not required to upload a photo when they join Airbnb, and aren't required to upload a photo to book unless the host requires profile photos. Guests can remove profile photos from their profile at any time.
- Trust and Verification: Verify your info, like a government ID, which is required by some hosts.
- Reviews: After you complete a reservation, write and read reviews that have been left for you.
- Booking Permissions: If you use Airbnb for business, you can book and manage business travel. Find out more about third-party booking.
To see what your profile looks like to others, you can also click View Profile.
If you’re a host looking to make changes to your listing profile, learn how to edit your listing.