Even if there are a bunch of people making the listing as fabulous as it can be, there's only one primary Host. This is the person shown as the Host when guests make their trip request.
Types of Hosts
There are 3 types of Hosts who can manage a reservation.
- Listing owner: The person who lists the space in their Airbnb account. This is usually the person who owns or lives on the property.
- Co-Host: Someone, usually a friend or family member, who helps the Host manage their place. The listing owner decides if the Co-Host appears as the primary Host on the listing
- Hosting team: A hosting team is a business or team of people that manages places to stay on behalf of the listing owner. They may do everything from setting pricing, to meeting guests at check-in, to scheduling property maintenance.
How guest reviews affect primary Hosts
Guest reviews only appear on the profile of the listing owner. If the primary Host is also the listing owner, guest ratings and reviews will show on their profile and will affect their Superhost status.
For Co-Hosts, guest ratings and reviews don’t appear on their profile or affect their Superhost status.
If the listing is managed by a hosting team, everyone receives notifications related to the trip request, but ratings and reviews only appear on the profile of the listing owner.
Greinar um tengt efni
- Leiðbeiningar•GestgjafiAð bæta samgestgjöfum við skráninguÞú getur skráð allt að 3 samgestgjafa fyrir hverja eign. Veldu skráninguna sem þú vilt breyta og bættu við samgestgjöfum.
- Leiðbeiningar•GestgjafiStofna og hafa umsjón með gestgjafateymiByrjaðu að nota verkfæri fyrir faggestgjafa til að setja saman teymi sem getur hjálpað þér með útleiguna.
- Leiðbeiningar•GestgjafiHeimildir gestgjafateymisTeymi geta séð saman um skráningar á Airbnb. Eigandi teymisaðgangsins ræður því hver gengur í teymið og hvaða tól og eiginleika viðkomandi g…